July 18, 2012

PUSH CONFERENCE


I am thankful that I have been a part of this event the PUSH ( Persevere Until Success Happens) Conference last July 14, 2012 at Waterfront Hotel Cebu. It was a great opportunity for me to learn different things about being in this business world. I was also a part of the production crew that helped me experienced on how does an event run like this. It was not just an ordinary event but a huge and spectacular event that was attended by a hundreds of business students from  different schools here in Cebu City.

 This was a big achievement for me because usually I get involved in different activities in school but this time, I had a chance to explore and experience something like this in the real world. Thanks to my SYBEE Family, Miss Lorelei, Miss Agnes and to Miss Aj. Through this event I was able to meet new friends and it helped me gain more confidence and it helped me realized that I can handle and manage things like this.

BRAVO! CONGRATULATIONS to all of us! for making this event a successful one! :)))) 






























Pictures By: Jonathan S. Janaban, Nikki Calienta and Eujane Uy.

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. I googled my name and saw my name on this blog. Hi, Danna! Thanks for the credits. :)

    Eujane <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Eujane! ofcourse noh! I put your name sa credits kay imo baya to gkan ang pics! You are always welcome! :))

    ReplyDelete