January 28, 2012

Senior Year

           When I'm bored checking on my Facebook account, I usually go to my photos and view some of my albums and one of my favorite albums are my Senior Year. I could say  that until now the memories and experiences are still fresh on my mind. I wasn't just an ordinary student back then because I am that type of a student who should be the first to know the dates of the activities or programs, always updated on what is happening in the school,always performing every program and facilitating if there are events in school. That's me! I am an officer in different clubs and almost everyday from Sunday til Monday I'm at school. during Saturdays there are practices, catechisms,seminars and on Sundays sometimes I am assigned to be one of the lectors on sponsored mass.

           What I miss on my high school years:
             - the big headband with a matching big flower
             - wearing color shades
             - dancing for the invocation
             - singing and dancing in a jingle and song and dance interpretation
             - being the lead star.hahaha ( coz I am always in the center,middle and in front) 
            - and a whole lot mooorrreee.


Opening of the Social Studies Club

Lora and me


Intermission number


Tribal dance

Strike a pose

Marian Quizbowl



No comments:

Post a Comment