March 22, 2012

PE 12

PE 12 is over! I will surely miss my groupmates. I had fun with you guys. I'll surely  treasure all the bulabog moments we had esp. during practices. Hope classmates nasad tah sa PE13 Mara Abellanosa Vanessa Cañete Ire Jhaundenean Beldad Licah Mhil Nuñez Jane Bree Perez Cabreros Noreen Barril Ryle Adams Elago Jricle Ferrer Cabahug Nigel Alinsug (GROUP 1) : ))) 

Here are some pics from our PE dance Finals. We danced "Papi" by J. LO. Thanks to the UC dancers for helping us in our dance. We all did a great job. All our hard works were all worth it. I am thankful to have a very creative and cooperative members. Through this class, I found new friends. 


Me and Mara

picture while Sir is announcing something

Banii and Licah with me

Group 1 girls : )

with Ryle, Taylor and Harry

My Ba Ba Ba Ba Na Na < 3

our PE teacher, Sir. Kabasagan

class picture?ahhaha

hooraay!:)

Thanks to our PE teacher

my lovees

See you in PE 13 : )
(c) to Taylor for the pictures

XoXo,
Danna Girl < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment