May 16, 2012

Sizzlin' Summer

 It was a great time to go out of Cebu City and explore the northern part which is the Lapu-Lapu City and in Mactan. We had lunch first at Sutukil, which is famous for their sea foods and they can cook it the way you wanted it to be cooked, then we head off to Movenpick Hotel. The place was so amazing! I really like swimming in there pool and their sea. It was also nice because every night they will be having a film showing at the seashore and for me it is really a romantic place for lovers.We had our dinner at a Japanese Restaurant but unfortunately I forgot the name of it, there we ordered one of  their famous Japanese dish, the Shabu-Shabu and of course their sushi and a whole lot more.

In general, I really had a great time with my companions. Thanks to Kuya for taking us with him and to Tita Tina! and I must admit that I cannot help myself to take pictures every nice scenery in the place. : )




























No comments:

Post a Comment