January 26, 2014

Cut and Style!



When Camille Co posted on her Instagram that she will be coming here in Cebu last December, I was really excited that I might get the chance to see her in person so I always followed her IG posts then one day Kryz Uy posted that they will be giving out 15 VIP passes to meet and greet them during the launching of Islands Souvenirs Cut and Style at SM City Cebu Northwing this January. And me being so desperate to see them, I joined the contest and luckily I won, so unexpectedly. I cannot express my happiness seeing the 2 of them in person. I actually met and talked to them and they were so nice and kind.( HAHA feeling blogger/fan mode lang ang peg). I just can’t stop staring at them especially they were just standing right in front on me.

Then a week after, there was this another event for their Cut and Style Fashion Show featuring Laureen Uy and Kryz Uy ( unfortunately Camille Co wasn't there, sayang! it could have been so nice if she was there to complete the show). I immediately dragged my friends to watch with me. hehe! So happy to have them! They were  so supportive of me as an obsessed fanatic of these bloggers.

 Kryz Uy,Camille Co and Laureen Uy are the 3 top fashion bloggers in the Philippines which are also the new ambassadress of Islands Souvenirs Cut and Style!

Thank you Islands Souvenirs for this great experience and opportunity and for bringing us here in Cebu my 3 top favorite bloggers. This day is really one of my unforgettable moments in my life that I will cherish it for the rest of my life. ( Charness! but so true)

 Congratulations Islands Souvenirs! You did an amazing job! : )



















No comments:

Post a Comment