October 17, 2014

Chocolate Therapy




           1st semester is finally over, most of the students are really excited to spend their semestral break but for me I have to continue working on some important matters but I couldn’t let this pass, I also need to find time to unwind, my OJT just ended and I have to prepare myself back to classroom set-up, more thesis and research papers to come. Well, if you observe in my latest posts on Instagram, it’s all about food. I just can’t resist rewarding myself and eating to fancy food places. One of the best places that you should visit and hang out with your friends this sembreak is TCC or better known as The Chocolate Chamber. Feel free to visit this very classy and nice place. Their chocolate is really made from our very own local cacao and they have this nice set – up and relaxing place with a touch of a European style. I was really amazed with their interior. It is really one of a kind chocolate experience. As we all know, a bite of chocolate can help us distress. 

TCC Address: President Quirino Street Corner Magsaysay Street Barangay Kasambagan Cebu City, Cebu Philippines 6000
Operating Hours: Mondays-Saturdays 9:00AM – 9:00PM, Sundays 10:00am-7:00PM

















No comments:

Post a Comment