February 04, 2012

Ate Ailene's B-day Bash!


Ate Ailene celebrated her birthday here in Cebu since she was working abroad and she was just here for a vacation. It was nice seeing her again. Her party was filled with fun especially her gay bestfriend who took our breath away because we all did was to laugh and laugh at his silly and green jokes.

I was surprised  to see my teachers from HRSP since the birthday celebrant is also an alumni, so she invited some of her teachers before that were also my teachers. It is great to know that my relatives are also Rosarians.




Wish before blowing the candle
With her family here in Phils


Her teachers and classmates in HRSP

My outfit that  night

Shan2 and me

My teachers

with ate Aiko, who is also an alumni

Friends

we decided to to take picture here for a nice background

Hanging in the room

Happy Birthday, Ate Ailene!

No comments:

Post a Comment