February 09, 2012

Love Month

IS the "LOVE MONTH" and the "Season of Hearts"!



Being the Heart Girl, I officially opened the season of hearts last February 1 and I have been doing this since I was in grade 6 I think. Because in school they call me Heart Girl coz I so love and like heart, any things or objects as long as it is a heart like stickers, notebooks,mugs, accessories and a whole lot more.

People celebrates Valentine's Day on February 14 so you can really see love birds around, sweet as sugar. HAHA. There are plays, movies about romantic love. Restaurants, clubs,hotels, concerts and etc are also joining the season. Roses and cakes and teddy bears and chocolates are sellable because these are the most common gifts during Valentine's day! Hearing love songs anywhere could add the essence of the Love month and my favorite love song is  The Gift by Jim Brickman!


I heart You! : ) 01

A cute couple shirt we have! because we are SOUL - MATE! : )))
Love! Love! Love!


But of course everyday is a love day! every month is a love month! every second, every minute, every day we can express and show our love to the people we love. Always show,tell them that you love them, it could be your parents, siblings, classmates, friends, teachers, your special someone, everyone that has been a part of your life! :)

-  Danna Girl -

No comments:

Post a Comment