March 24, 2012

Feeling sexy and free

This is for our Computer project which is to create a music video and we chose " Domino" by Jessie J. We decided to wear something chic with happy colors. we had fun doing photo shoot as well. You know na, us girls love being taken pictures.
I enjoyed working with these girls. : )
We shoot at Kishanta in Talisay City at Licah's house.
Thanks Licah for the good accommodation in your house.

with mara and licah baby! ; ))

me and Ire

Domino Girls

pretty girls

wackkyy pose

chizzz

me and rees

lovely girls


nice

happy go lucky ladies
Xoxo,
Danna Girl :  )

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like reading your posts but there are some instances where I get confused sometimes. What does this mean? "You know na, us girls love being taking pictures." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Im sorry! Typo! it should be *taken pictures. Thanks anyways for reading my blog!

      Delete