April 11, 2013

Sun - Kissed


Summer is the most colorful and vibrant. In despite the hot temperature, we wait and wait for long before summer really starts. What does summer means to you, beautiful summer dresses, amazing summer movies, swimming, good times on the beaches, ice creams or less school? Yes, during summer times, it is really a lot of fun.

My summer shots during our summer outing with my college friends.
I wore orange floral jump shorts and paired it with a casual  crochet  cardigan and of course my  favorite footwear during summer is my Havaianas Flip flop because it is really comfortable to wear and my important summer accessory,my shades, it protects your eyes from the heat of the sun.

For my swim wear, is a swimsuit top and since I cannot dare to wear a two piece bikini so for a  conservative person like me I just wear a summer floral shorts. It still looks hot and sexy though. : ) 

Enjoy your summer everyone! : ) 
XOXO <3

















1 comment: