July 12, 2013

Bohol Trip

For me, Bohol is one of the beautiful places here in the Philippines that you should visit. I am so happy that I was able to grant one of my wishes and that is to visit Bohol this year and I really did! Before I just looked at these pictures of chocolate hills, tarsiers and etc in my Civics and Culture books, but just 3 weeks ago  I got to see them for real and explore the wonders of Bohol. We also visited the Butterfly Sanctuary and I really like the place, I felt like a true princess fairy because they were a lot of butterflies flying around you and you could have the chance to hold them. Then the Loboc River, the ambiance was really awesome.
With me ofcourse is my family and the Heyrosa Family. Thanks to them! We all really had fun: ) 









































No comments:

Post a Comment