September 02, 2013

Birthday Lunch @ Lantaw Busay



My most awaited day in August ( which is my birthday) has finally arrived.

We've always wanted to eat in Lantaw but we could not find the right time because of our busy schedules but on my birthday we finally ate there, and it was amazing, worth waiting for.

I chose to have a simple celebration on my 20th birthday( I know its not that obvious) HAHA. Ej and I had our romantic (charluungs) lunch at Lantaw. I really love the view and the ambiance of the place. The food was just alright,
enough to satisfy our hungry stomachs and they also have a very friendly staff. Most people would prefer going there at dinner time because of how the city lights would add a romantic ambiance, but he preferred to have lunch there instead, so that we may be able to see the city and the surrounding environment clearly, not in the dark and blurred tiny lights.

We truly enjoyed our lunch and Thanks to Lantaw for this wonderful experience. You too! Should visit this wonderful place!

Cheers to 20 years!






















No comments:

Post a Comment