September 09, 2013

Candy Land


Welcome to Candy Land! I know some of you will think that this theme is for little kids only but I'll stop you right there. Katy Perry had her concert and Teenage Dream music video with the Candy Land Theme. I mean who wouldn't? Its cute, colorful, fun and well.. cute!! Honestly speaking, my love for Candy Land theme goes way back to Barbie and other cartoons before, and now especially from Katy Perry. One thing you should know about me is that I still have this childlike thinking and personality (I still enjoy watching Barbie movies and going to toy stores where they display pinkish stuffs like Hello Kitty, Barbie dolls, accessories and etc.) And recently, pastel colors are the in thing now. Pastel clothes, nail colors, they're everywhere! So when I was asked to head this event, I grabbed the opportunity to have the theme Candy Land and I was very happy they agreed to it. This has really been my dream. Since I can't have this anymore for my 18th birthday coz Im already 20, at least this event made my wish a reality. Of course, A big thank you to Simple Wishes for this very nice Candy Land Backdrop.







No comments:

Post a Comment