January 16, 2014

Which is Which



A lot of new places to shop and eat in the City of Manila.

 SM Aura, a shopping mall located along McKinley Parkway and C5 Road cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila, Philippines, owned by SM Prime Holdings. They have high-end boutiques for you to shop like Uniqlo, F21, Bershka, Dorothy Perkins, Yves Rocher France and many more.


Hollywood celebrity Sarah Jessica Parker also graced the blessing during their opening last May 2013 and she also cut the ribbon for The SM Store, as well as being the newest endorser for their "Love to Shop" campaign.





My ootd shots! 
I just love how my mom is very supportive when it comes to picture taking to the point she would direct me how and where to pose! HAHA Stage-mother! : )







One of the Japanese Restaurants I love is Yabu. I was able to know this through Dani Barreto because she was also blogging about how great their Japanese foods are, so when I saw this in SM Aura, I immediately grabbed my mom and asked to eat here.Yabu, House of Katsu is known for creating perfect Katsu.
I also enjoyed reading their menu and the brief history of Katsu and Yabu.





No comments:

Post a Comment