January 01, 2014

Happy Holidays!


Everyone was excited for Christmas vacation, well who doesn't want break from school,right?!!!
But I know its too late for me to post this since tomorrow is back to school. Back to reality!

I spent my Christmas vacation there in Manila and it felt good to be with my mom and my sister. One of the things I like to do when I'm there is visiting places like their malls, tourist spots, restaurants and all other things that is not in Cebu and plus if I can see local celebrities and the bloggers which I admire so much.You know Im just curious how do they look like in person.

We spent our Christmas eve with The Bacolods! It was good seeing the clan. You know, I am their special guest since I came from Cebu and you know the traditional exchanging gifts from my aunts and cousins. After a long time, I got the chance to celebrate Christmas eve with them again. 

                                                            Xo!













No comments:

Post a Comment