May 19, 2014

SYBEE Team Building



One of the most important things to do in an organization is to have a team building activity. These activities help us to communicate through a series of planned events that are fun and motivational. You will get to know more your fellow officers, who you will be working with and you will also know the strengths and weaknesses of each individual. What makes the team building fun is that they set in the perfect time for us to bond with one another.

This is my 3rd time to join the SYBEE team building and it was held at Intosan Resort in Danao last April 2014. This team building was really different for me because I am now playing a big role in this organization. Yes, this is really an exciting and challenging role for me but I know I can do this through the help and cooperation with my fellow officers.

We are so happy that our team building was successful, our objectives for this activity were achieved and it is all about getting everyone in the same page, which includes our goals for SYBEE.












No comments:

Post a Comment