January 01, 2014

A Thai Experience


The Sunday right after Christmas Day is the Feast of the Holy Family and it also the last Sunday of the year and a great way to celebrate it was ofcourse to celebrate mass and we went to a roadtrip to the northern part of Luzon. There was this beautiful native restaurant in Tarlac City named "Isdaan". They serve typical Filipino foods and their place is so amazing that you feel like you are in Thailand because of the big buddhas everywhere in the place. The area is so big that even the kids would really enjoy playing in the grounds because they also have this mini carnival thing and a good place to take pictures and to spend it with your fambam.

A lot of my friends were asking if I went to Thailand, well, here is the answer! It is just in Luzon guys.
Maybe the real Thailand pictures will be in the next few years! : ) See you there!

                                                                                                  Xo! <3
















1 comment:

  1. Hi! I think I just found a blogger who blog random things like me. Because typical bloggers are on fashion based from my experience. I love your blog! Feel free to visit my blog! Thanks! Carpe diem! pamnacino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete